Seeking an experienced RF Engineer with Telecom or Radio Infrastructure experience for a home-based role with regular travel to London office and occasional overseas travel to Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria for an initial 6 months contract
We have a vacancy for a qualified Civil Engineer to support Pre-Sales activities on large telecommunications projects.
● Lead and own all Pre-Sales Civil Engineering design and costing activities.
● Work with the Pre-Sales Technical Architect, Bid Manager and Procurement staff to ensure the civils design and scope of work are aligned with the overall solution.
● Verifying such designs that may be done by others, along with corresponding definition of scope of work for subcontractors. Such work elements will include tower foundations, building repairs or alterations as necessary, site fencing, site access from the road, Antenna mounting arms and all other works associated with preparing new or existing radio sites for telecommunications.
● Review all the civil, survey , and shop drawing documents which will be submitted by the subcontractors.
● Handover of Civil Engineering elements to the Post Sales Project Team Knowledge of, and reference to, appropriate national and international standards and best practices applicable to the design and implementation of the works is required.
Previous experience is expected in Light Civil Engineering, preferably in Telecom or radio infrastructure projects or similar, including Towers, Shelters, Equipment Room Remedial Work, Trenches, Tracks, Roads etc Fluency in the English language (verbal and written) is essential, fluency in French language (verbal and written) would be a distinct advantage.
The ability to clearly and unambiguously write Statements of Work for subcontractors to follow.
You should be a suitably qualified Civil Engineer, computer literate and have commercial awareness.