Can you plan test strategy and acceptance criteria keeping end customer needs – functional, non-functional, and user experience - in mind? Love being hands on and can write code to break software as part of ensuring highest software quality and stability?
• This position will drive Quality/Test Strategy creation, Manual testing, Integration testing, User journey automation, Cross device/browser automation for web applications, etc
• Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using JIRA, Rally or such solution life cycle management tools.
• Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
• Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
• Develop business and product knowledge over time
All About You
• Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools such as JIRA, RALLY, Rational Team Concert, Quality Center, etc.
• Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
• Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
• Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution – specific focus on cross browser and cross device testing.
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
• Exposure to Continuous integration and delivery concepts desirable.
• Exposure to performance engineering requirements desirable to develop Non Functional requirements from the start.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously
Regional Finance Manager required to support a Global Financial Technology company on an initial 6 months contract. You will be supporting 3 core teams of the company's product and solutions team.
To ensure that you'll be able to support and deliver to company's standard, you will be collaborating with the FP&A, Divisional Finance Officers, the local market and other teams. What you will be responsible for is coaching the teams to provide insights and support to internal business partners in order to; support the implementation of the company's strategy and objectives through development and tracking of KPIs. Provide insights & analytic to help improve profitability of markets, customers, and products, including driving revenue generating activities such as supporting the launch of new products/ services, pricing and competitive analysis.
Key responsibilities include managing:-
Responsible for the Business & Financial Planning for Products and Services Europe and in particular:
Cloud Technical Consultant- South East - £55,000
My client is an award-winning IT services provider. Due to an increase in their client base they are is currently looking for a technical Consultant to join their team.
About the Role
The successful candidate will provide organisations with the knowledge and know-how to make the most from their technology investment as well as roadmap development to drive down future costs and increase efficiency. You will take customers on the journey from initial assessment and advice, through to architecture, design and transformation with defined outcomes. My client is dedicated to the delivery of programmes and projects across the infrastructure, focusing on ensuring the right solution is delivered on time and on budget.
You will be responsible for the high-quality delivery of Consulting Services to customers. Every customer engagement is underpinned with a professional Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager responsible for the delivery of predictable outcomes within a flexible commercial framework.
This role will require travel across the UK to our numerous client sites.
Technical Skillset Required:
Cloud technologies Azure/AWS
25 days holiday
4X Life insurance
Bupa Dental Care