This QA Tester opportunity will be with a Global Finance Technology company on an initial 6 months basis to join on an exciting project that will be delivering new technology that will innovate the payment industry.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and written communication skills to satisfy the main duties of this profession.
- Be detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals who can work closely with teams of designers, engineers, and other related personnel while also being able to work independently as needed.
- Applying testing programs to new software
- Identifying bugs in new systems and understanding how to resolve them
- Generating reports describing defects and resolutions
- Ensuring that new software products are ready to be deployed on the upper environment
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
- Must have experience in tools as: Postman, GIT, ALM (eventually Jira), Selenium
- As language knowledge: UNIX, Java, SQL
- Knowledge or experience in the following would be advantageous; security testing, cryptography, development, support on PRD, End to End testing
This role will be on-site full-time at the Waterloo office.
Do you enjoy engaging in activity that increases operational efficiencies and process improvement?
Do you have the desire to learn and adapt in a fast pace environment?
A Global Technology company specialising in finance and payment are seeking to speak with Security professionals to join their innovative Identity Access Management Team to help drive and delivery the system migration project and offering guide and expertise in implementing physical access solutions.
This role is responsible for the implementation of physical security access services in the Asia Pacific region, including but not limited to, successful completion of system migrations to new badging platform, CCTV management, continued quality support on the platform, and implementation of new services
Act as a technical lead engineer to guide and implement physical access solutions for the enterprise to production
Work with other platform teams and external suppliers to consistently deliver on physical access objectives or requirements
Design and document implementation artifacts related to the environment.
Test solutions, new updates, and troubleshoot operational issues.
Complete site specific project work including existing system migrations, office relocations and new office deployments
Oversees and provides technical support to team members
Research new methodologies for continuous improvement of security best practices in the access management space
All About You
Intermediate skills in Corporate Security (Information, Physical Security or both)
Intermediate skills in network security fundamentals
Solid hands on experience with physical security systems (such as Honeywell or Lenel) is a plus
Must have fundamental understanding of physical access processes and procedures, including reviewing floor plans and design
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with hand on technical and quality engineering skills
Intermediate experience with managing vendors
Strong organization, problem solving and communication skills
Ability to mentor peers and guide less experienced team members