SCADA Engineer / Design Engineer – SCADA, Design, Documentation, PTS
We are working with a large IT and Telecommunications Service Provider on an exciting opportunity for a SCADA Engineer to join the growing team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for SCADA design and documentation, and supporting the wider team by resolving any installation and commissioning issues or queries.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an individual with an engineering background, SCADA system design experience and has worked within the Rail industry.
- Production of functional design documents, installation design documents, “As Built” records and handover documents for SCADA systems.
- Take responsibility and resolve all design issues during installation and commissioning.
- Respond to technical queries and analyse technical requirements and issues.
- Experience within a similar role, specifically with SCADA systems in the Rail industry.
- Proven experience designing and providing documentation for SCADA systems.
- Experience of working in a rail environment.
- An understanding of standards, design procedures and relevant legislation.
- Knowledge and experience of the railway and industry standards and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively, high attention to detail and a strong team player.
Please apply with CV for immediate consideration.