Skills: Software Analyst, Quality Assurance, QA, Functional Testing, Testing, Tester, Software Tester, Functional Testing, Mobile Application
Our industry leading client is on the lookout for a Software QA Analyst as a result of their continued growth in the market, you will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and play a key part in their overall growth.
- As a member of a critical team you will be expected to conduct functional testing on new software developments
- You will triage software bugs reporting by colleagues and external stakeholders
- You will contribute to the teams product offering
- You will work with the developers and business analysts to create test plans
- We’ll need you to show strong attention to detail, good communication skills and an ability to understand complex software from a user perspective
Skills & Experience:
- Mobile app and web application functional testing
- Chrome / browser inspection tools
- SQL (or MySql/SqlLite)
- Experience in producing test case scenarios with a well-structured acceptance criteria in a testing framework (TFS, Test manager)
- Team player and the ability to work to own initiative and lead on QA processes
- Good customer focus and comfortable interfacing directly with customers
- A desire and passion for quality, adheres to best practices and team norms
As well as offering some fanastic benefits, our client is committed to personal and professional developement of their staff and will invest in your career and overall development.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV for an initial conversation.