Programme Manager – Data Analytics, Data, Analytics, Law Firm, Legal , Programme Management
6 month fixed term contract £80,000 – 90,000 per annum (pro rata) Birmingham
IDPP are working alongside a large Managed IT Service Provider to resource for a high-calibre Programme Manager to take on a key role on the Data and Analytics Transformation Initiative of their Global Law Firm client.
The Programme Manager will take ownership of a diverse portfolio of projects and components and will oversee any risks or issues. This role requires a confident and assertive Programme Manager who can engage with very senior stakeholders and manage expectations over a long period of time.
To be successful candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Programme Manager, ideally within data and analytics projects and have managed multi-million pound projects.
- Working closely with the Project delivery team as well as management of third party suppliers
- Responsible for planning and defining a new data strategy including mapping out the Data and Analytics programme of work
- Leading Firm wide communications on the programme
- Leadership and successful delivery of the agreed programme outcomes
- Streamlining delivery process, looking to make improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Robust programme plan development and monitoring
- Day to day leadership of the programme team and cross functional team
- Ensuring high standards, best working practices and governance is in place to provide consistency
- Accurate and efficient reporting of the projects and programmes to senior leadership
- Strong Programme Management background, managing complex multi-million pound projects
- Strong experience delivering complex IT projects and creating data roadmaps
- Excellent knowledge of datalakes, data warehouses, databases, analysis solutions, big data and cloud solutions
- Law Firm / Legal organisation experience preferred
- Prior line management experience of at least 5 staff members (permanent and contract workers)
- Supplier management experience
- Has worked within Agile methodology
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Delivered change using SAAS based solution
Please apply with CV for immediate consideration.