Our Berkshire based client is looking for a strong UI/UX designer for a long-term contract engagement. The purpose of your role is to design and evolve the look and feel of complex applications within the organisation.
- Defining the visual design
- Creation of visual and component designs and prototypes
- Support project estimation.
- Support the delivery of online systems and services.
- Capture, review and implement change based on quantitative and qualitative measurements.
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to truly understand needs.
- Help to define and monitor both industry design trends and principals and help to evolve these within the organisations.
Ideally you will have worked with:
- High traffic customer facing websites.
- Experience on complex apps and website would be an advantage.
- A visual design portfolio.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Understanding of accessibility standards.
- A clear understanding of where visual design fits within an organisation and what value it can bring.
- Experience working with UX, BAs, product owners and project managers, to capture, review and agree business requirements.
- Stakeholder management skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV