Our client is a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. They empower clients to analyse, gain market insight and recognise value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, they have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Their software and data solutions division are driving an evolution in the commercial real estate industry by empowering clients and partners with industry standard software solutions, data products and technology enabled services.
They are looking for an Application Developer, Consulting Services. A Developer who wants to work autonomously with their clients, consulting and managing projects to build customised applications and reports; intuitive user interfaces; and data integrations.
The education. A degree in Computer Science.
- The communication skills. The confidence to ask probing questions, articulate choices and explain decisions clearly. The ability to hear client requirements and translate into actionable technical specifications.
- The consulting skills: The ability to positively impact the work of an external team directly; traveling to client sites when necessary. The state of mind to grow into an influential, trusted advisor. The ability to adapt to every client’s needs.
- The ownership. The motivation to work autonomously, take direction when and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The software solutions experience. The ability to code software and develop web applications according to published standards, design guidelines and technical specifications. Experience with C# (WPF a plus) or Java and reporting with SSRS, Excel or Tableau.
- The passion for new technology. The initiative to research and learn new technology, tools and processes quickly on-the-job or on your own.