IDPP is an IT & Telecoms Recruitment Consultancy, established over 20 years ago. We pride ourselves on delivering the best resource to UK and EMEA clients by utilising our extensive recruitment experience and building long lasting, meaningful relationships. We are enjoying continued sales growth, through delivering to key accounts in the finance, technology, telecoms, retail, transport, legal, pharmaceuticals and public sector. We have offices in the heart of London and the business hub of Chester Business Park. We are committed to growth and career development for our team and can offer an attractive package with potential for future equity participation.
Our culture is about nurturing talent - it may sound like a buzzword, but we put our money where our mouth is. We have a quarterly meet-ups either in London or Chester, to increase the connection between the team (pre-Covid!). Post Covid we’ve made sure that we virtually look after each other via regular virtual meetings and making sure our communication as a company is on point.
IDPP take mental-health and well-being seriously, more so now than ever. We have introduced a buddy system to make sure everybody has someone to speak to and doesn’t feel alone at such a difficult time. We run monthly incentives, pub quizzes and have started a virtual running club to encourage each other whilst we can’t be together, mindfulness sessions and to make sure you’re kept healthy working from by organising virtual physio sessions.
We take collective responsibility for each other both in terms of our people and our results. We all have a stake in the IDPP share scheme giving us a vested interest in its continuing success. We are accountable to each other making it the perfect environment for people who want to work hard, because others around you are doing the same. We encourage growth by continuing to reach our shared goal by aligning our individual vision with IDPP’s strategy and it’s working. We’re headed toward making us the best, productive and profitable company we can be – together!
We empower connections in life and work. Why? Because we know happy people are productive people. We promote accountability, equality, and kindness to re-write archaic recruitment company reputations and cultures. Read on if you want to learn how…
IDPP encourage respect because our differences make us stronger. We welcome diversity, for our clients and for ourselves. We do this by using age old skills such as kindness – it really is as simple as that.
All the above exists without aggression, bullying or any bad behaviour – and that is why we’re different.
We are looking for an experienced IT recruiter to expand work on a new desk to launch ERP or Cyber Security for IDPP, predominantly in the UK and EMEA region. You will have at least 12-18 months experience in your chosen niche and be able to work with your existing networks and springboard into running your own show. You will have the guidance of an experienced team and support from an excellent Delivery Team to support you to make you look fantastic! If you have experience recruiting in ERP – preferably Oracle or SAP, or Cyber Security, it would be a distinct advantage – this can be in contract or permanent recruitment.
You will be reporting directly to the Sales Director; working with guidance but with the freedom to direct your own business by discussing clients, projects, delivery and how you add to a client’s story of success. A proven track record in relationship management, performance and billings will be requested upon organising an interview.
• Maintain and develop sales targets in agreement with the Sales Director.
• Actively participate in developing relationships with stakeholders.
• Acquire new stakeholders through your successes – New Business!
• Collaborate and gather market intelligence in a structured way by using our CRM.
• Suggest new ideas and keep the team abreast of changing trends / technologies and competitors within the field.
• Maintain and develop great client relationships and developing that network to grow.
Skills and Experience: Essential
• A desire to innovate and drive; always aim to achieve the best results.
• A proven track record, we do ask for commission statements and payslips.
• Experience of communicating sales strategies.
• Persuasive and personable relationship management skills.
• Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with the ability to translate these into decisions
• Previous experience within IT recruitment is a must and a track record within a niche is an advantage.
Our commitment to you
• Training and support from a team of very experienced recruitment professionals
• A dedicated delivery function for all vacancies you manage
• Access to the most innovative resourcing tools and technologies for candidate attraction, ensuring a high-quality service proposition.
• Opportunity to be part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial and nurturing environment.
• Being supported by a team and to be able to grow in a vibrant sales team.
If you think you have the above or think you’re someone who can flourish in an environment that expects results, but at the same times give you the same amount of energy to helps you achieve those results, then talk to us. We know there’s loads of IT agencies, but we also know that we care about our people as that’s the most important commodity we have.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Based on experience and performance. We have a pay scale which is aligned to performance and billings.
Package: Attractive commission scheme and future company share schemes (upon passing probation).
Right to work in the UK: We are only able to interview applicants who have the right to work in the UK at this time.
Experience: Sales: 1 year+