Business Analyst, SC Cleared, DII, Police/National Crime Experience.
*SC Clearance Required*
An experienced Business Analyst is required by a Global consulting business on a high-profile Police transformation programme. The successful candidate will support an Advisory project, through all phases of delivery, from definition through to close.
We are looking for Business Analysts with previous background in Police projects, as well as DII (Digital Intelligence and Investigation) experience.
- Contract length will be approx. 12 months in duration, with potential to extend.
- Location: Home based with extensive travel across the country.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new models that underpin sound business decisions in support of client objectives.
- Generating and analysing functional and non-functional requirements, reporting on gaps, overlaps and status.
- Preparing business process diagrams and assisting in the development and/or implementation of Target Operating Models.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of business architecture models, including operating, governance and value models.
- Leading workshops with a wide range of stakeholders
- Project background within Police/national crime.
- DII (Digital Intelligence and Investigation) experience.
- Ability to model As Is and To Be processes in a recognised format (e.g. BPMN or CMMN) and conduct workflow analysis.
- Strong stakeholder communication skills; ability to chair workshops, and to ask insightful questions to retrieve information.
- Experience working with subject matter experts to generate and understand complex business enterprises.
- Demonstrable ability to convey technical ideas, concepts and procedures and manipulate text and images to create well-structured documentation that can be easily absorbed by a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- The ability to work as part of a diverse and geographically dispersed team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the field of Engineering and Consulting, and to work on a high-profile national crime programme.
Please apply with CV for further details.