Location: Basingstoke / London
We are looking for an experienced Security Testing Lead to join our UKMS team.
ESN Services organisation require a Security Test Lead to join their Information Security Transformation Programme working closely with the ESN Operations Security Director and ESN CISO.
As Information Security Test Lead, you will oversee all aspects of our security testing programme, including scope definition, supplier engagement, planning, testing execution, reporting and remediation tracking. This includes the implementation and application of project procedures, tools and techniques. You will provide support to your security team, and act as a source of testing information and metrics.
You will be part of the Security Team, engaged to work with a talented security specialist working on the ESN programme. This represents a unique opportunity to lead on numerous testing activities and would suit an enthusiastic and committed test professional keen to make a real and valued contribution to a significant project.
We are looking for a Security Test Lead, to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to cover numerous activities such as:
● Understanding the contract deliverables
● Engaging with Security Architects
● Defining an security testing scope
● Engaging with the Customer
● Engaging with 3rd Party suppliers as ESN Pen Test Framework
● Planning of all preparatory tasks
● Working closely to support external Pen Testers
● Reviewing and communicating ITHC reports internally and to the client
● Defining a Remedial Plan
● Engaging with the MSI core business, to ensuring vulnerabilities are addressed and tracked
● Production of testing metrics
This role is based out of our London and Basingstoke offices on a contract basis, with a degree of flexibility around travel required. All candidates must minimally be eligible for SC clearance.