Seeking a Test Engineer for an initial 12 months contract to join a Global Financial Technology Company based in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for driving best practices for exploratory and automated testing within teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
- You will be driving the Automated Quality/Test Strategy development, Integration testing, User journey automation, Cross device, Release sign-offs, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using Rally.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
- Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
- Develop business and product knowledge over time, document and share such knowledge to mentor new team members.
All About You:
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, web service and REST based APIs
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Visual Studio/IntelliJ and C#/Java are highly desirable, JUnit, Selenium, BDD Framework, Spring framework/.NET, REST, JSON and XML.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution – specific focus on cross device testing.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Expertise with agile testing methodologies and tools