Skills: Technical Support, IT Support, Deskside Support, Service Desk, First Line, Second Line,
Our market leading client requires a Technical Support Engineer for an initial 3-month contract to be based out of their Canary Wharf office.
You will provide desk side support and be responsible for resolving IT problems, configuring PC’s, installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software.
- Experience of call logging & reporting in an ITSM tool preferably Service Now.
- Proven knowledge of IT operating systems
- Organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely
- 2 years of IT support experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MAC client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tech including AD, SCCM.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices (iPhone) and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Experience of VMware and Lenovo hardware
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Service Now)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- PC Builds & Printer Setup
This is a contract role paying between £140 to £160 per day and will initially run for 3 months.
Interviews are taking place this week, please send your CV for immediate consideration.