The role is part of a multi-site team working with Customers, ESN Suppliers, UK Managed Services and other internal/external stakeholders.
• Design of Technical Security measures to support and enforce the ESN service security policies
• Creation and Maintenance of the Technical Security Architecture document
• Technical Security support to other design team members, including advice on security measures for other design elements and good practice guidance
• Monitoring of build and installation of Technical Security measures to ensure service security policy requirements are met
• Engagement with MSI product owners to ensure future security requirements are integrated into product road maps
Working closely with the other ESN Workstreams, the role is responsible for delivering the following;
• The Technical Security Architecture
• Public Key Infrastructure Architecture
• Service and System Hardening Strategy
• Management of the QinetiQ deliverables
• Service Accreditation.