A leading IT Managed Services company has a requirement for a SystemX Voice Engineer for a customer project based in either Glasgow or Birmingham on an initial 6-month contract.
The SystemX Voice Engineer will primarily responsible to work in a significantly independent way to complete customer datafill tasks relating to customer configuration for Voice customers on SystemX platforms and architecture.
- Provide updates on proprietary order systems on completion of data fill.
- Provide support to colleagues and line management operating to a good level of standards and operating procedures.
- Support project Managers queries
- Support planning queries
- Interpret CPS Provide and Cease orders
- Liaise with Order Raisers to correct issues with orders
- Audit customer's existing data
- Build datafill on Genband G9 platform
- Build datafill on Genband gateway Controllers
- Build datafill on Genband C20 switch
- Build migration datafill on System X switch
- Co-op with SDH and Field technicians to test new circuits
- Diagnose alarms on G9 and C20
- Co-op with customer's engineers to test new circuits
- Load all migration datafill to move customers from System X to C20
- Advise Numbering groups to raise SDA's to update RNM
- Sign off orders
- Update records
- Advise management and provide analysis when migrations fail
- Excellent technical knowledge of SystemX platforms exposure both in hardware and data fill
- Excellent knowledge covering DASS, CTX, Q.931, DPNSS, CAS, C7 datafill.
- Excellent knowledge covering network routing datafill
- C20 Switch experience
- Minimum 5 years of telecoms experience backed-up with accredited formal manufacturers training courses on relevant platforms.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration
Key Skills: SystemX, C20, SystemX Platforms, DASS, CTX, DPNSS, CAS, Voice, Engineer, C20, G9