IDPP is currently recruiting for Systems Consultant to join a leading technology and network managed service provider on a full-time basis. From Public Safety to Defense, Transport to Service Provider – when it matters most, they deliver. Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are that our client has enabled the technology to make this happen.
Within the role of Systems Consultant, you will be required to work closely with a number of departments such as Account Management, Business Development, Procurement, and Bid Management to provide technical solutions. The role demands the development and maintenance of strong working relationships with both suppliers and customers.
- Consulting - Delivery of consultancy advice to customers in accordance with the agreed scope of work and timescales. Presentation of consultancy deliverables in the form of reports and slides
- Solution Development - Development of generic solutions to industry needs and requirements, including the identification and integration of innovative products and services from new/existing technology partners
- Pre-Sales - Creation and costing of solutions in response to customer requirements. Description of solution details and compliances within the required proposal format. Presentation of the solution to customers
- Implementation - Handover and support to the implementation team for those contracts resulting from the above stages
- Support - Handover and support to the service support team for those contracts resulting from the above stages
- Excellent track record of successful delivery of complex projects within the Emergency Services sector
- Experience of working in the ICT industry
- Broad technical knowledge of Infrastructure, Application and Cloud products/solutions including technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Data Centres, Office 365 and CRM
- Experience of applying security principles to solutions in line with best practice
- Ability to create and drive digital strategy
- Working Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- Understanding all the needs of the customer properly and being able to provide them with appropriate and precise solutions
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness
- Proven experience of managing complexity and change