Systems Design Engineer (PAVA systems)
Up to £55 000 Benefits
Flexible working (Warwick, Wellingborough, Bristol or Camberley)
Our client specializes in the effective operation of critical national infrastructure and is at the heart of many of the UK’s and Ireland’s best-known brands. They operate within various industry sectors including Transport, Emergency Services, Network Providers, Higher Education and Public Sector.
Experienced Systems Engineer with solid Public Address experience is required for a key role on one of our client’s flagship projects. You will be able to demonstrate your design skills in related PAVA areas and will qualify for security clearance too.
- To provide system design resource for telecoms related projects notably Public Address systems.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the Construction, Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality plans.
- Customer facing and Office work to ensure technical elements of bids, are understood, developed, and completed in a solution, within specified timescales, to budget, in accordance with QSE procedures.
- Value engineer designs and check for buildability and advise improvements.
- System Design delivery to PM (as required).
- Implement robust processes that aim to eliminate incurred re-work costs in all delivery phases.
- Design Production and completion of works to programme, including reporting.
- Ensure adequate survey records are kept/ reviewed.
- Ensure BOM on completion of design.
- Ensure all works are completed to standards.
Business Operations Skills – Experience
- 3 or more years working within an operational environment.
- Experience of Installation Design requirements within customer environments.
- Experience in system and equipment design · Experience in multistage engineering delivery.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications
- Relevant HND/Degree
- License for operational telecoms systems
Excellent Employee Benefits:
- Up to £55 000 salary
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year.
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers.
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Rewards Scheme
Please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.