• Act as the Product Owner for your Agile development team, working closely with internal Product Managers to understand high level business needs & business requirements, and representing these back to your Agile team. * Please note this is not a client-facing role.
• Collaborate with your Agile development team(s) and system architects to understand the impact on gateway systems and agree the optimal functional solution for new product features
• Take an active role in the SAFe PI Planning process, preparing features for the planning event and working through these features with your team to plan their delivery
• Through team backlog grooming sessions and individual elaboration activity, define user stories that capture the functional requirements identified to meet the agreed solution.
• Take responsibility for the prioritisation of the team backlog and for accepting user stories on build completion
• Produce internal & external-facing supporting documentation using standard templates and natural language.