Support Analyst -£28,000
My client is a major player in the service industry. Due to expansion they are current looking for a support Analyst to join their team.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating the IT Support helpdesk and assisting the IT Support Manager in maintaining the company’s IT systems. You will be part of a rotating shift pattern, covering 06:30-19:30 Monday-Friday and including an out of hours on-call system.
- Operating the IT Helpdesk and providing 1st/2nd line support as a single point of contact for all incoming IT issues for infrastructure, hardware and software
- Receive and resolve calls from the IT Helpdesk and manage user expectations – by phone, email and in person
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary.
- Deployment of new hardware/software and continuing existing hardware refresh/replacement schemes
- Maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Involvement with project work
- Assisting the IT Support Manager in providing continuous and appropriate IT service
- Take part in the on-call rota to carry out daily checks and to provide urgent support out of hours when necessary – this includes additional compensation
- AD, Windows 10, Office 2013/2016/365, hardware, configuring PCs.
- Network experience (including fibres) would be preferred by not essential.
- Audio/Visual experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Confident, polite phone manner, maintaining a good rapport with all users
- 24 days holiday
- Company Bonus
- Car Parking