Skills: IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, Second Line Support, Local Support Engineer, IT Support, IT Support, Service Desk, IT Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Deskside Engineer, First Line Support, 1st Line Support, Hardware Fix
Our Bristol city centre based client requires an IT Support Analyst for an initial 6 month contract working as part of a busy 1st and 2nd line IT Support Team. You will have a strong background in providing hardware break fix solutions as well as providing deskside support on a busy site.
- Provide deskside support and deliver hardware break fix solutions to the Business in a Win7/10 and Mac OS environment, diagnosing and resolving IT hardware and software problems, configuring PC’s, installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software, within specified SLA’s
- To provide local assistance in the delivery of IT solutions and be involved, often as part of a project team, for IT implementations, installations and upgrades. This function may also include client site support for core products.
- Travel to satellite offices when required to provide deskside support
- Become involved in the implementation of best practice across Business areas, by providing informal training and advice on the effective use of the firm’s hardware and software.
- Assist IT colleagues within Local Support by sharing information, knowledge transfer and experience sharing
- Complete Local Support admin duties
Please note that interviews are taking place this week so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.