Our client is a leader in technology delivering cutting edge technology UK Wide.
Due to expansion are seeking a Netapp Engineer to join their Engineering team at their Camberley, Surrey site.
This is a permanent opportunity which would suit a Netapp Engineer to sit in the Cloud team who has a passion and a background in Cloud Technology and Netapp. Within this position you will act as an internal technical escalation point and use your knowledge and understanding to mentor and coach internal resources. In addition to this you will be responsible for the identification of trends, security threats or technical bulletins with a view to minimise the impact on customers.
- To act as a technical lead within their nominated customer account for both internal and external requirements.
- To act as an internal technical escalation point and to be able to mentor/coach internal resources to achieve a higher level of service.
- To train internal engineering staff and customers on products and solutions.
- To maintain awareness of all customers incidents and report where necessary on nominated accounts.
- To add value by highlighting trends, security threats or technical bulletins which may affect customers.
- To be responsible and accountable for all documentation and technical information relating to customer networks.
- To adhere to internal and external processes about task allocation, completion, reporting and change. This includes updating all parties and associated documentation.
Operational Skills - Qualifications
- NetApp certifications
- NCIE Specialist
Operational Skills - Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Leadership qualities
- Presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for NetApp Engineer looking to progress in their career!