Business analyst required to support the development and implementation of projects across the digital strategy areas that deliver the strategic objectives for share care records, including local and national priorities.
The post holder will need to be highly experienced, enthusiastic, team-focused and highly motivated to provide excellent change management activities with a variety of stakeholders.
The successful post applicant must have the following skills/expertise:
- A good understanding of change management methodology and experience of implementing service impacting change management projects.
- Minimum of five years recent experience of implementing NHS or social care change programmes within a large and diverse environment.
- Knowledge of benefits management methodology and experience of carrying out benefits realisation for clinical systems.
- Experience of process mapping, analysis and improvement.
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships with stakeholders in a wide range of roles and settings
- Experience of working with and facilitating multi-disciplinary groups (both NHS and local authority) will be essential as will the ability to communicate and manage the impacts of large-scale digital implementations.
- The ability to tailor information and communications to meet the needs of the recipient
- The ability to keep abreast of changing requirements and priorities and embed them rapidly into working practices
- A comprehensive understanding of information sharing responsibilities with particular reference to the accountability obligations under GDPR and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) data sharing code of practice.
- A quick learner with the ability to embrace and learn changing priorities and requirements as the local and national projects evolves
- Proficient in MS Office solutions including MS Teams
- Ability to adapt to, and learn new systems quickly
- Desirable – experience working on project managed within Azure DevOps.