Skills: Project Manager, PM, Cyber Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Security Architect, Security Architecture, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM,
Our industry leading client requires a Certified Security Project Manager for a dedicated project to be based on a client site in Staines.
Due to the nature of the work our client will be looking for advanced security certifications from accredited bodies.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven Project Management background within Security
- Considerable experience of managing complex IT projects within a transformational change programme including project scoping, planning, execution, progress reporting, issue, risk, dependency and change management, deployment planning / execution
- CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP or CISM Certification
- Provide advice and guidance to Technical Specialists, Technical Architects and delivery teams
- Create new, or review existing Security Standards.
- Support new and existing risk assessments and risk workshops
- Provide technical input to ensure risk assessments and risk treatments plans are accurate and valid.
- Provide support for governance and Senior Leadership forums
Our client are looking to conduct interviews early next week so please submt your CV in the first instance.