Solution Architect for System Performance Measurement (Technical KPIs) needed for a 6 months contract to support a leading global Public Safety and Government communications technology solutions provider.
The purpose of this role is to define and agree concept for measuring the system performance of technical KPIs in live service. You'll need to translate this agreed concept into a realisable solution design.
- Creating and owning the concept for System Performance Measurements (Technical KPIs) of ESN.
- Work in close collaboration with the PSCS architects and solution providers to ensure all internal stakeholders are aligned to the concept.
- Obtain agreement for the concept
- Support the creation of a delivery project to realise the concept, estimation, planning, optimal delivery approach (e.g. build or acquire).
- Provide a detailed solution design for the concept
The following skills are considered essential:
- Prior experience of designing, developing, deploying solutions for measuring service levels.
- Prior experience of 3GPP standards, experience of MCPTT highly desirable.
- Experience of defining and agreeing complex concepts with challenging stakeholder groups.
- Prior experience of working with public sector clients at a technical level.
- 5-10 years relevant experience.
- An Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.