Skills: IT Support Engineer, IT Support, Deskside Support, 2nd Line, Second Line, Desktop, Laptop, Deployment, Support,
Our industry leading client requires an IT Support Engineer for an initial 3 month contract to be based on their end client site in Guildford.
You will work onsite at a head office location support users with a range of software and hardware related issues, please note that this contract is likely to be extended beyond the initial 3 month period due to the ammount of work that is lined up in this area.
- Ensure assigned call requests and incidents are resolved in a timely manner to meet defined service level targets
- Problem Determination & Root Cause Analysis; Troubleshooting Integration Errors and Workplace related customer issues
- Accountability for locally held stock of Desktop/Laptop,/Tablet hardware and other peripherals e.g. printer, display screens, docking stations etc. that are used to fulfil requests, ensuring Asset Procurement and Stock Control processes are followed
- Adherence to agreed SLA’s in relation to Production availability and incident Management
- Support business deliverables to enable smooth implementation by providing technical assistance within your skillset, making sure delivered solutions always meet with requirements for quality, time and cost
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Previous experience working within a 2nd Line Workplace Team
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS (deployment, configuration & registry settings) and Microsoft Office suite (configurations, fault find templates, macros, features & preferences)
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills, analytical approach and solutions-driven
Please submit your CV in the first instance for immediate consideration.