Solution Architect – IT Infrastructure
Solution Architect, IT Infrastructure, IT Transformation, Enterprise Solutions, TOGAF.
An experienced Solution Architect is required by an IT Managed Service provider, for a large IT transformation programme with an Enterprise client in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the architecture and design of key enterprise solutions across a range of technologies, but with main focus around IT Infrastructure and Cloud. The role will require the ability to support and influence key stakeholders and product owners to ensure architecture strategies are understood, supported and delivered.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven background as an architect / lead designer of technical solutions, for major technology implementations. Extensive experience developing, mapping and maintaining a technical architecture using a recognised methodology, e.g. TOGAF.
- Detailed technical knowledge spanning systems & infrastructure, and cloud. Some knowledge of CCTV platforms would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and communication of innovative, cutting-edge and emerging technology trends and solutions, ensuring that the business is able to make effective use of new technologies
- Experience of developing application, cloud and infrastructure transformation / migration strategies and plans
- An ability to provide architecture expertise & guidance to the senior technology team, advising on possible solution sets and opportunities to increase capability
- Be comfortable managing fluid requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
The contract will run until April 2019, with possible extensions thereafter.
Please apply with CV for further details.