Looking for a brilliant, passionate and innovative software developer to join the Research and Technology team of a Global Financial Technology company as part of their Block-chain team.
You will be a key member of a highly agile team of technology enthusiasts, be part of a team playing a critical role in building exciting and innovative products and taking them to scale globally. This team is built on a foundation of research and development, mining innovation internally, innovating new product lines with emerging technology, managing new products from inception to market validation and engaging strategically with start-ups to shape the future of commerce with and for our customers.
This role involves working with a team of talented developers to develop high performance Java based solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Design and implementation of innovative capabilities.
• Work as part of a co-located agile team.
• Work closely with Technical leads and other developers to define solutions.
• Develop high-quality, scalable and secure software.
• Research alternative technical solutions to meet changing business needs.
• Work with project team to meet due dates, while working through tasks and recommending solutions.
• Produce design documentation in accordance with company documentation standards.
• Transitioning R&D solutions.
• High degree of proficiency with Java JDK 8 or greater.
• Some experience with crypto concepts such as Hashing and Encryption (Symmetric/Asymmetric)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong collaboration skills.
• Show initiative and demonstrate a willingness to take on challenging opportunities.
• Knowledge of Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot, Shell Scripting, JSON.
• Passionate about software development and comfortable in a fluid environment.
• Good working knowledge of GIT and working with code in a multi-developer
• Passionate about code quality and coding best practices.
• Must be driven, highly motivated and a strong team-player.
• Interested in mentoring and helping grow the skills of the next generation of software
• Fluency in English.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container orchestration solutions.
• Experience with Linux, SQL, Multi-threading as part of distributed low-latency systems.
• Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
• Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven.
• Knowledge of Splunk, Dynatrace, Graphana or other alerting and monitoring solutions.