Digital Product Designer
Location: Camden, London
Salary: Up to £50’000 per annum
Hours: FT – Monday – Friday 9am – 17:30pm
Contract Duration: Permanent
Would you like to be part of a successfully growing and creatively innovative team, where you have the freedom to express your best work and ideas, which are also highly valued?
Our Client is seeking a permanent and passionate Digital Product Designer to become involved in an exciting mission to help grow an innovative and successful mobile app, which is set to give further power to huge brands and retailers globally.
Connecting retailers to the online world, you will be a valued team member for our modern Client who is challenging to bring forward a new exciting blend of technology, fashion, and retail.
Working alongside a highly motivated team of engineers, data-scientists and retail specialists, you'll play a pivotal role designing end-to-end across our mobile and web platforms. From research and ideation, to UX and UI, this opening will suit an ambitious Digital Product Designer who has previously worked within a commercial environment, or a fast-paced start-up business, and is keen to make an impact.
We Are Ideally Looking For…
● A Digital Product Designer with experience designing UXUI across a range of platforms, including mobile
● 1 - 3 years of experience of design in a commercial environment, ideally at a tier-1 digital agency or start-up
● A Sketch pro and proficient across a range of design applications including the Adobe Suite
● Somebody who can operate in an agile environment and loves to also work in close collaboration with developers and product owners
● An individual who has an instinct for understanding users, extracting meaningful insights and analysing data to inform product design decisions
● A conceptual thinker who gets a kick out of a nice user-flow diagram (seriously)
● A proactive designer, who loves to research, develop, prototype and iterate your work
● Someone driven by purpose, who has a desire to be part of something meaningful and innovative
● Ability to combine natural visual skill with an appreciation for systems thinking
● An individual who is a clear communicator with a good grasp of copywriting for product
● Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and enjoys a diversity of briefs
Sound like a good fit? Here’s some other benefits our Client can also offer:-
● Working with a talented team of like-minds who truly love what they do
● A competitive salary
● Generous healthcare plan for you and your cohabitating partner
● Pension plan
● An employee assistance program available 24/7
● A shiny new computer, big screen and all the software you need
● A chance to work in a creative, productive environment in Camden with all of the snacks, fruit, coffee and tea you can eat/drink
● Plenty of team dinners and social events (and regular trips to karaoke!)
If interested, please send over your CV today to be considered for the above permanent position.