Two exciting opportunities has arose with a Global Payment Solution Provider in the KMS engineering team. The team has been responsible for developing and maintaining Cryptographic applications that is used worldwide due to new projects and expansion, we are on the look out for a software developer who will maintain and evolve the continuous integration process which has been put in place previously.
As a software developer you will be supporting the KMS software engineering team through designing, programming, testing, documenting and delivering new or existing software solutions.
If this sounds like an exciting new challenge, please see below and do get in touch.
• Maintaining and evolving the Continuous Integration Process put in place for the development team.
• Driving the adoption of best development practices in the team.
• Designing, developing, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with company standards, processes and best practices.
• Devising elegant and practical solutions to technical problems.
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on requirement and design specifications within expected time and budget.
• Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
All About You
• Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery and related tools (Code Quality, Build Management, etc...)
• SCM (git) Expert
• Design Patterns.
• Java : Essential
• Database : Good Knowledge.
• Eclipse framework : Good Knowledge.
• Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, …
• English spoken : Good knowledge.
• C, C , Python, …
• Desirable : Cryptographic skills.