Our Warwick based client requires a talented Software Developer to join their growing team at a key point in their growth and development. If you are looking for a new challenge and are looking to learn new technologies this is the perfect role for you!
- You will be expected to contribute in all areas of the software development lifecycle, verifying bugs, understanding new requirements and architectural analysis.
- Be part of an agile team that is primarily tasked with all new research and development before embarking on Greenfield projects.
- Working as a full stack developer you will find yourself learning to interface with an array of hardware, from CCTV cameras to IoT devices.
Interviews are set to take place from Monday the 25th of Feb so for immediate consideration please submt your CV!
- SQL (or MySql/SqlLite), Entity Framework and LINQ
- .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard
- Bootstrap (HTML5, CSS3 [SASS])