SHEQ Specialist – HSEQ, Telecoms, Health & Safety, Telecommunications, External Works Quality
Skills: SHEQ, HSEQ, Telecoms, External Works, External Works Quality Supervisor, External Works Supervisor, External Works Manager, Telecommunications
Duration: 6 months
Our Glasgow based client requires a SHEQ Specialist for a 6 month contract assisting on a Telecommunications Infrastructure installation project.
The purpose of this role is to directly supervise the Civils, Cabling and Splicing teams to ensure the installation quality and performance meets the end clients standards as well as ensure all works are conducted safely and in accordance with legislative and industry safe working practices.
- Direct Supervision of Civil Engineering and Cable Engineering teams
- Liaising with Fibre Planners to agree any proposed design changes
- Ensure Installation Quality meets the end clients standards as well as ensure works is completed according to Health and Safety legislature and safe working practices
- Carry out regular audits e.g. Network, Installation Quality, Health and Safety Compliance, ODF, Cable Tracing and Patch Cord Identification
- Provide technical guidance and act as a point of contact for customer representatives and supply chain
- Ensure Supply Chain partners provide adequate resources and equipment
Skills & Experience
- Proven SHEQ Specialist experience within the Telecommunication Sector
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and safe working practises and the ability to conduct Health & Safety Compliance Audit
- NRSWA Accreditation
- Accreditation for access on HV sub-station sites
- Health and Safety Certification e.g. IOSH, Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- Proven experience performing and analysing the results of Fibre Optic Tests such as OTDR and ILM
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.