Service Transition Manager - £450.00 per day inside IR35 - Remote/London - 6 months initially
A global managed IT service provider is seeking an experienced Service Transition Manager to work with their end client on an inital 6 month basis.
This role will be primarily remote with some travel to London when required and will be working inside IR35.
- Responsible for the transition of any technology service that will be rolled out to the business. Including Desktop services, O365 capabilities, mobile applications, HR or workplace technology services.
- Leverage the process and checklist already in place today
- Work with project managers to ensure the service transition process is followed.
- Taking decisions on early life support model, ensuring the right communication and training's activities are delivered to business and technology
- Coordinating all activities required, logging risks and ensuring actions are followed up and taken
- 2-3 year experience in this type of or similar role
- Excellent communicator and evidence of strong stakeholder management
- Extremely organised and structured
- ITIL qualified
- Desirable - service management experience
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.