Skills: SC Cleared, Security Cleared, Security Clearance, SC, Service Desk Manager, Service Desk, Support, Technical Support, Service Analyst,
Our market leading client requires a Security Cleared Service Desk Manager for an initial 4 month contract to be based out of their Marlow head office. In performing this role you will be responsible for managing the resolution of a backlog of service requests and incidents.
Please note due to the nature of this project you will be required to have a valid Security Clearance.
- Assigning incoming calls and emails accordingly, including assigning tickets to yourself.
- To manage the multi-discipline service desk function, ensuring quick transparent communication to customers across the organisation, including remote workers and regional offices
- Taking a lead and champion role in the use and ongoing development of propriety system management tool
- Progress any assigned technical support calls through to resolution within agreed contracted service levels, requesting assistance, and escalation if required
- Assign and update all assigned support tickets promptly and in full, escalating where required.
- Monitoring all assigned Technical Support tickets for completeness.
- Liaising across 1st to 3rd support teams and working through escalation process for more problematic Support tickets.
Our client are conducting interviews this week so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.