IT Service Desk Analyst - Fixed Term Contract either 6 months or 12 months (£25,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience)
This role is on site in central London.
Previous legal sector or professional services experience would be a benefit.
A shift rota is in place to provide weekday on-site services from 08:00 to 19:00 with on-call support outside of these hours. A rota also exists for on-call weekend support. You will be expected to fully participate in the rotas.
The role of IT Service Desk Analyst is to provide an outstanding service to colleagues, dealing with incidents and requests, escalating as required. The role encompasses both 1st and 2nd line activities, in an environment where personal development of technical understanding is encouraged
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capturing, logging and dealing with calls, emails and self-service actions to the IT Service Desk
- Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents.
- Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Resolution of incidents where possible, aiming to achieve a high first time fix rate. Escalation to Systems Team as necessary. Incident resolution may involve desk-side support.
- Contributes to creation of support documentation
- Proactively looks for improvement areas as part of continuous improvement process
- Investigates problems in systems, processes and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Any other ad hoc projects as required.
- ITIL foundation essential
- CompTIA A desirable
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office 2016 products, ideally with a MOS qualification in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of legal based IT applications e.g. Rekoop, BigHand, NetDocuments
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.