Service Delivery Managerial Support
Pay: £230 per day
Days/hours: FT Monday – Friday Contract Duration: Until 30th April 2019 – with potential to go permanent
Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Support, 3rd Line Support,
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Support to provide quality support at a fantastic globally successful establishment.
The role will predominantly be based in Burton-On-Trent on site, where you will be helping on the Service Desk Support side, with occasional need to attend Site meetings in the UK (all travel expensed).
There is a likelihood that it will be extended and maybe even turn into a permanent role.
1. Initial on-site presence during / post migration (as appropriate - may not be all migrations).
2. Primary escalation point for for support issues (after a case has been logged with the relevant Service Desk or supplier).
3. Responsibility for ensuring the stakeholder are following the correct support and escalation processes.
4. Triage calls with hotels post migration to run through open and known issues.
5. Responsibility for the ongoing training of Service Desk and other support teams.
6. Owner and writer of knowledge articles for the stakeholder, including the use of and success of these articles.
7. Completion of random ticket audits for stakeholder tickets.
8. Development and ownership of Stakeholder Reporting and Dashboards
9. Continual Service Improvement specific to ticket trends and processes.