Service Architect- £60,000 – Car Allowance
My client a major player in the professional service sector. Due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a talented Service Architect to join their team.
About the role
As a key member of the team reporting to the Service Design and Mobilisation Manager, you will be responsible for providing the overall Service Design to the Sales and Bid Teams and subsequent handover to the Projects and Operations teams.
The succesful engage with all areas of the business to define service offerings, and work closely with the Bid, Presales and Sales teams to ensure high quality proposals are submitted, designing credible and deliverable service architecture that is fully costed and appropriate for the customer services required.
- Providing presales support to help develop new opportunities and look for innovative solutions to enhance our service offerings
- Work with the Operations and Engineering teams to develop a robust and measurable service architecture that can be delivered against new customer requirements, and that is scalable for future opportunities
- Assist the Sales, Bid, and Commercial teams in developing SLAs and associated terms that are relevant, measurable, and achievable by operations
- Act as an interface between the Presales team and the Operation teams to build a knowledge base of standard collateral and past performance of services offering
- Identify, as part of service design, the skills, capabilities and functional requirements within Operations to deliver service quality
- Be aware of external service standards and promote them where appropriate so that they may affect and better our proposals
- To ensure that where service capabilities are not fully understood, to seek assistance from other members of the team, or the wider business, to validate solutions prior to providing customer solutions or pricing.
- Timely completion and adherence to company processes
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support