Our client is a leader in technology delivering cutting edge technology UK Wide.
Due to expansion are seeking a Senior Vmware Engineer to join their Engineering team at their Camberley, Surrey site.
This is a permanent opportunity which would suit a Vmware Engineer to sit in the Cloud team who has a passion and a background in Cloud Technology. Within this position you will build and enhance the engineering and technical relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Act as a technical lead within their nominated customer account for both internal and external requirements.
- Act as an internal technical escalation point
- Mentor/coach internal resources
- Train internal engineering staff and customers on products and solutions
- Maintain awareness of all customers’ incidents and report where necessary on nominated accounts
- Add value by highlighting trends, security threats or technical bulletins, which may impact customers
- Be responsible and accountable for all documentation and technical information relating to customer networks
- Adhere to internal and external processes regarding task allocation, completion, reporting and change. This includes updating all parties and associated documentation.
- Assist with Proof of Concept scenarios, Type Approval activities and pre/post-change lab testing in both customers facing and lab spaces
- To help in the creation of TA, POC, RFC, WI and SoW documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Leadership qualities
- Presentation skills
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- VCP - VMWare Certified Professional 6 – Data Centre Virtualization
- VCP - VMWare Certified Professional 6.1 – Network Virtualization
- MSCE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent experience
- MSCE: Productivity or equivalent experience
This opportunity will pay a competitive salary from £45,000- £55,000 Car Allowance Excellent Company benefits