This QA Tester opportunity will be with a Global Finance Technology company on an initial 6 months basis to join on an exciting project that will be delivering new technology that will innovate the payment industry.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and written communication skills to satisfy the main duties of this profession.
- Be detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals who can work closely with teams of designers, engineers, and other related personnel while also being able to work independently as needed.
- Applying testing programs to new software
- Identifying bugs in new systems and understanding how to resolve them
- Generating reports describing defects and resolutions
- Ensuring that new software products are ready to be deployed on the upper environment
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
- Must have experience in tools as: Postman, GIT, ALM (eventually Jira), Selenium
- As language knowledge: UNIX, Java, SQL
- Knowledge or experience in the following would be advantageous; security testing, cryptography, development, support on PRD, End to End testing
This role will be on-site full-time at the Waterloo office.