• As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for building commercial Java-based, distributed, highly available applications, where system performance is critical!
• Do you have retail payments/e-commerce industry experience and looking to try something new?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you mentored professionals of diverse skills and experience?
• Provide technical expertise for payment applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
• Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
• Produce innovative technical solutions to meet business and product strategies.
• Mentor and guide less experienced developers.
• Collaborate with Operations to ensure successful production deployment of software.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing large scale Java services and/or web user interfaces.
• Commercial experience with languages other than Java, particularly Python, Scala, Kotlin, Ruby, Groovy, C, or Objective-C.
• Familiarity with high availability distributed systems, SOA and RESTful messaging.
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) development.
• Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
• Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests.
• Knowledgeable about security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS.
• Familiarity with APACS, ISO 8583, EMV or other card payment standards (desirable).
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.