Job Title: Senior Software Development Lead
Type of Job: Permanent
Salary: £60K per annum
Days/Hours: Standard MF days
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to learn new technologies?
Our Client works with the latest technologies and are expanding their Software Development team. They are keen to invest and develop the skillsets of their employees, and for this role they can progress and cross train the successful person’s skillset with separate training and research budgets.
Our Client constantly strives to upgrade their development environments to stay relevant.
• As a member of a critical team, you will be expected to contribute in all areas of the software development lifecycle; verifying bugs, understanding new requirements, and architectural analysis.
• Ensure that development standards, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
• Oversee the technologies, tools, and techniques used within the team
• Line Manage a team of software engineers to create high-quality software within agreed project deadlines covering function and non-functional requirements plus any technical debt.
• Assume a high degree of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
• Supervise, train, and guide team members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
• Experience in C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard)
• Experience in SQL Server or other related DB platforms
• Experience using SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
• Experience in leading Dev Teams
• Desirable to understand SCADA systems
• Team player,
• Good customer focus and comfortable interfacing directly with customers
• An openness to learning new skills and technologies, adheres to best practices and team norms.
If you have a passion for software development and are someone who thrives in a collaborative working environment, then be quick and apply now!