Senior Relationship Manager
Client relationship; Fianace; Payment gateway; digital transactions; sales:
6 months - potential to extend
We have an exciting role for an experienced Senior Relationship Manager to join an established financial services company for a 6-month contract based in London.
Primary activity of this role is to effectively manage and develop a number of allocated Accounts, proactively ensuring their satisfaction with the company’s service whilst driving and increasing their profitability by cross-selling additional services and solutions
- Managing a large portfolio of accounts and identifying new sales opportunities accounts by identifying upsell/new business opportunities thorough understanding of clients’ business and requirements.
- Building a strong relationship with allocated clients by arranging regular meetings to update clients on relevant payments as well as conducting comprehensive business reviews.
- Regularly report against sales pipeline, key milestones and expected increased revenues from activities.
- Negotiating new commercial agreements and renewing existing contacts.
- Point of contact for client escalations with commercial and operational issues.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the payment industry including the 4-party eco system and payment gateway services.
- Experience working in a company with commitment to a metric-driven, quantitative sales process with demonstrable results.
- Strong customer orientation and successful negotiation skills
- Proven experience in developing relationships and building sustainable partnerships
- Willing to travel as and when required.