Senior Product Manager
IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join the business on a 12-month contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
Partner with Technical Program Managers, Technical Architects and Software Development Leads, and internal stakeholders to define and deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
- Experienced and proactive Senior Product Manager - Technical for a world class distributed agile development team in the commercial virtual payments space.
- Drive Scrum Planning and Elaboration sessions ensuring team has great requirement understanding and adhering to all Scaled agile framework (SaFe) best practices.
- Work closely with Tech Architects, Tech Leads and Product Owners identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with development team and stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Provide product support for the team members and ensure adherence to requirements.
- Elicits and decomposes business requirements into platform requirements and user stories.
- Continuously monitors feature development at the feature level adjusting throughout implementation as needed.
- Provide business knowledge and technical support for requirement development.
All About You
- 5-8 years of Business/Systems Analysis and Project Management experience required.
- Experience with back-end development, APIs & micro-services analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Broad technical and Agile Processes knowledge.
- Self-starter with good leadership abilities.
- Requires minimal supervision/assistance.
- Good business writing skills and effective presentations skills.