IDPP is representing a global company that offers a comprehensive range of ICT solutions and services spanning business applications and data analytics, enterprise networks and digital workspaces, datacenters and cloud service, telecommunications infrastructure, and cybersecurity.
They have an organizational structure consisting of small-scale Business Units, which are close to the customer and where accessibility and employee involvement make the difference. Together with other Business Units, provide complex tailor-made services to customers.
High customer satisfaction has led to growth of their organization and we plan to build on its success in the coming years. Because of this growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven senior Network Engineer for Business Unit Services.
What you do?
The Business Unit Services manages and maintains complex ICT environments. As a senior Network Engineer, you are together with the incident coordination team responsible for the quality of the technical management and maintenance activities. You come into contact with a wide range of technologies that you master and / or want to learn to master. We support an extensive Cisco portfolio, but also think of HPE.
What does your challenge look like?
• Remote but also on-site:
* solving complex network disruptions
* implementing infrastructural changes
• You are prominently involved in the management of new or existing networks (transition and transformation).
• Maintaining contact with our manufacturers and suppliers and forming an interface to the technical support department of these parties.
• Support and advice of the NOC on connectivity and design issues.
• Broadening and deepening your knowledge level in relevant knowledge areas.
• Technical coaching of your fellow engineers, such as our Young Professionals.
• Maintaining and improving technical documentation and reports.
What do we ask of you?
• You have social and communication skills.
• Creative, critical and result-oriented.
• Service-oriented, enterprising and enterprising.
• Ambitious and eager to learn.
• You have at least a HBO working and thinking level.
• At least 3 years of work experience in a service IT organization
• Demonstrable (in-depth) knowledge on LAN
* Cisco LAN: knowledge level / certified on CCNP routing and switching
* Familiar with Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime, Cisco ACI
* HP LAN: routing and switching, HPE IMC
• Willingness to participate in the consignment service.
• Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
• In possession of driver's license B.
What do we offer you?
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ( 44) 02083347505