This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Financial Technology company for an initial 12 months basis to help shape and improve the company's operations environment and to provide expertise and knowledge on projects.
Provide technical support for company’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies. Provide project support and applied engineering techniques to develop and implement new technology initiatives. Analyse trends over time to understand network performance and develop plans for improvement.
- Perform Tier II support functions for the Company's Operations Command Centre (OCC)
- Provide support on major projects and operations - BAU
- Develop documentation to support operations environment
- Plan, coordinate and implement change within the network infrastructure
- Interface on technical matters with Regional Internal Partners and Customers
- Being able to manage escalation and drive it to the end
- Broad knowledge with routing/switching, tunneling, security operations/engineering, MPLS
- Must have experiences in WIFI Cisco Technology
- Knowledgeable and experience in Operation Support disciplines and principles
- Firewall experience including Checkpoint and CISCO ASA
- Experiences with Palo Alto
- Good experience in Operation Support disciplines and principles.
- Knowledge of payment or banking industry
For this role you will need to be available for on-call work/ rotational.