Are you an experienced iOS and or Android developer?
Have strong UI/Web development skills?
Looking to join a team that works to innovates the world of payment?
If yes, I'love for you to read on...
A Global Financial Technology Services Provider is currently seeking a senior mobile developer to join their innovation team to create payment solutions to streamline mobile, online and in-person payment platforms into one solutions. This will be an initial 12 months contract to be based in their EU development HQ in South Dublin.
What you'll do:
- Design, code, document, test components/ subsystems to a world class standard
- Interpret technical specifications to produce detailed design
- Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
- Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Provide input to scheduling projects
- Identify best-of-breed methods/ tools/ API's and assess technical fit
- Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment
- Pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members and to other functions
What you'll need:
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Expertise in iOS and/ or Android platform
- Web [HTML 5]
- Strong UI/ Web Development skills
- Must have previous experience working with one or more Web Frameworks
- Be pro-active in creating a better user experience
- Experience working in a continuous integration, TDD environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Please note; this is long-term contract opportunity, thus does not provide sponsorship.