IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer, Rules Developer to join the business on a 12-month contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
Senior Rule Engineer will be responsible for
- producing decision management technology solutions in support of multiple business units.
- Building solutions that help recognize and Fraud & Money Laundering
- Provide technical expertise for fraud prediction applications, which include mission critical, high volume transaction processing systems
- Analyze customer requests for Fraud Rule changes and provide feedback on capabilities and effectiveness of solutions
- Design effective rule strategies to identify and provide solutions for customers
- Develop and implement rule changes in an agile environment
- Validate rule changes against transactions data and ensure quality is enforced
To give you some background, The Business Rules Engineering & Strategy program exists to build robust solutions that provide transaction level decisioning, alerting and notifications. The core role of the team is developing fraud prevention tools as they are at the forefront of fraud solutions.
The team is there to build solutions where intelligence is embedded by leveraging scoring models, cohesive rule strategies and behavioral data which we tie into our agile rule development and deployment capabilities.
- IBM ODM (Operational Decision Management) tool
- Agile development processes
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Current experience in delivering technical solutions and capabilities to meet business and product strategies, including a focused relationship with technical and business providers. Financial Services or Payments experience
- Direct experience with the development of custom software applications and services across a variety of technology selections and frameworks.
- Extensive understanding of and experience with software engineering concepts and methodologies, including agile lifecycles, testing automation, and behavior-driven development
For more details please get in touch on ( 44) 02083347505 or send your details forward to email@example.com