Senior Dev ops Engineer -London – up to £70,000-90,000
A major insurance organisation with impressive offices near the Lloyds building in the City of London is going through a major technology transformation and as a result has an excellent position available for a Senior dev ops engineer
The Senior dev ops engineer is responsible for translating business needs into technology /functional designs and developing a supportable architecture that confirms to known success patterns.
It is essential for the Senior Dev Ops engineer to have
- Ability to architect cloud platforms and application deployment methodologies
- Experience with Programming and scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or PowerShell
- Knowledge with CI tools such as Jenkins, AzureDevops or Teamcity
- Ability to solve Azure issues independently
- Familiarity with containers such as Docker and Kubernetes
- An understanding of network engineering and security principles e.g. protocols, routing, switching and firewall rules etc.
- An ability to make important decisions and provide direction to the dev ops team.
It would be ideal although not essential for the Senior Dev Ops engineer to have
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to converse directly with our business
- An understanding of security testing tools with a good understanding of security and systems best practise
It would be ideal although not essential for the Junior Dev Ops engineer
- An understanding of network security principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A good degree in an IT discipline
Interviews are now being booked, please send in your details for a confidential discussion
Junior Dev ops Engineer -London – up to £70,000-90,000