Senior C# Software Developer -Warwick - £60,000-65,000
A IT services company based in Warwick is expanding and looking for a strong C#.Net developer to work on a range of interesting projects across and Transportation sectors.
The main day to day tasks of the software developer include:
- Contributing to all areas of the software development lifecycle, such as verifying bugs and understanding new requirements etc.
- Working with the whole agile team to complete all research and development before embarking on Greenfield projects
- Taking ownership and responsibility for a large amount of work from the whole development team
- Supervise and train junior colleagues in the software development team
- Being able to interface with a wide range of hardware from CCTV to payment machines.
- Being able to understand and explain complex software functions to a variety of users
It is essential for the C#.Net Developer to have:
- Experience with C#.Net development
- SQL and LINQ experience
- Bootstrap experience
- TDD Experience
- A 2:1 degree in a software or engineering discipline would be a strong advantage
An excellent benefit package in on offer to attract the best C#. developer including
- 33 Days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational health support
First round interviews are being arranged, send in your CV for a confidential discussion