Scrum Master, Agile Lead
6-12 month contract – possible longer-term engagement available.
An experienced Scrum Master is required by a leading IT Service provider, for a customer project in Lancashire. The successful candidate will be responsible for Agile coaching, effective delivery of IT projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
We are looking for proven experience in leading and influencing a team, and improving processes and practices to become more agile and efficient:
- Driving the adoption, development and continuous improvement of Agile focused approaches.
- Ensuring governance, standards, methodologies and approaches are adhered to throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Mentoring & coaching in Agile principles, practices and approaches to ensure effective collaboration within deliveries
- Ensuring effective commercial performance of the teams, maximising opportunities and minimising costs.
- Supporting delivery of system support and improvement aligned to project portfolio needs.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Scrum Master certification and experience in Agile practices using Scrum, Kanban
- High level of delivery commitment and the will to develop high-performance teams.
- Good skills and knowledge in leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication skills.
The role is expected in start in June/July. Please apply with CV for further details.