Programme Test Manager/ Test Director – Financial Services, Transformation
IDPP are working with a global Technology Consultancy business who require an experienced, Programme Test Manager to lead on an exciting Transformation Programme for their Financial Services client account.
As Programme Test Manager, you will be responsible for leading a large Testing programme, responsible for a multi-million pound budget account and extensive senior stakeholder engagement. They require a Programme Test Manager with an excellent understanding of Testing process, various Testing types and end to end Testing delivery.
- Responsible for the strategy and delivery of testing across the programme
- Senior stakeholder management (to include Head of Digital, Procurement Leads, Program Test Managers)
- Providing programme leadership and clear direction
- Managing delivery for a large, multi-million pound account, including budget responsibilities
- Being responsible for resource management activities within the projects and ensuring effective utilization
- Engage and present to customer on future looking topics relevant to their business within the Financial Sector
- Experience in managing large customer accounts
- Proven leader with gravitas and ability to drive large testing programmes
- Solid exposure to testing types, terminologies and processes
- Senior stakeholder management skills at CXO level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Financial/Banking sector experience desirable
- Coordination skills (release management, 3rd party suppliers, environment)
- Agile mind set
- Experienced in Transformation programmes (process, technology, people)
- Understanding of test management tools, Agile, JIRA and Confluence
- Hands on experience of automation and performance testing tools preferred
Please apply with CV to discuss further.